- Patient Info
- Patient Forms
- How Can We Help?
- Our Office
- Request Appointment
We have several important goals during your child's first visit to our office. First, we want to introduce your child to staff and the dental setting in as non-threatening a way as possible.
1. To provide pleasant introductions to the dental setting and staff, an overall positive experience for your child.
2. To perform a comprehensive exam and assessment of your child's dental health and needs, both now and future.
3. To obtain radiographs when possible in order to provide important additional diagnostic information.
4. To perform preventive measures such as cleaning, topical fluoride application, oral hygiene instructions and dietary guidance.
5. To provide the parents or guardians a thorough analysis of the child's dental and oral status, including restorative needs, orthodontic treatment needs, and home care recommendations.
6. To provide an assessment of treatment methods that would best serve, given your child's behavior and abilities.
A staple component of your child’s dental care includes x-rays, often more frequently than you may require them. During the developmental years, children’s mouths change and grow extremely quickly, and are also more susceptible to tooth decay. For these reasons, it’s critical to stay on top of oral health and receive comprehensive information on any potential issues that may arise.
Many issues cannot be detected in clinical examinations, and require the use of x-rays to aid with detection and diagnosis. Those issues include:
Dr. is especially conscientious when it comes to radiation exposure and your little one. Although radiation is a legitimate concern, with modern technology and safeguards , the actual exposure in a dental x-ray examination is negligible. Additionally, undetected and untreated dental problems pose a far greater risk to your child’s health.
Serramonte Dental Group would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve! Our office is conveniently accessible to those living near Daly City.Request An Appointment Online
Or call us today at: 650-756-0938